- $30 – each shrink roll. If entire roll is not used, client gets to keep the rest.
*Credit card/cashier’s check fee $10 extra per hour
- If toll road is used, then customer is responsible for administration fee of $20
- Extra pick up or delivery location $30
- Additional charges may apply for heavy/bulky items heavier than 250 lbs
- $100 per article – Examples include: gun safe, upright piano, exercise equipment, subzero refrigerator, massage chairs, pool table, palm trees (plants), stone/marble/iron tables. Please empty your dressers/file cabinets and appliances, otherwise it will count as a heavy item.
- $200 per article – Grand Piano, Majority heavy items will be acknowledged and determined by foreman at the job site.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- FREE – Use of wardrobe boxes (4-6), if more needed, just let us know how many so we can purchase them for you ahead of time
- FREE – Tape
- FREE – Use of blankets (for storage or one-way moves, we recommend to purchase them, $20 each)
- FREE – Tools and dollies
- FREE – Basic valuation
Furniture assembly and disassembly is part of your rate
TV dismount. We do not mount TV. We can refer you to TV installation service.
Washer and dryer and/or refrigerator, appliances must be disconnected prior to mover’s arrival. If customer requests to hook up or disconnect water or gas lines, the service will be provided from us free of charge, however Orange Coast Movers can’t be held responsible for any damage, if installation or disconnection was performed incorrectly and caused any damage. Remember, we are movers, not plumbers. ($30 – we have an option on your contract that waives all liabilities if your movers disconnect or reconnect all appliances).
Follow us on Social Media